Whether you’ve been using the old Blast Off Book in your studio already, or if you’re wanting to transition new students into the Supersonics Method – this bridging book is the best spot to introduce later beginners to Supersonics.
Crucial elements to your students’ success are introduced in Blast Off Bridge. Students begin to play with sharps and flats, learn basic pop chords, and extend their reading range beyond C to G. They also start using the sustain pedal and finish building core technical skills.
Delight your students with engaging online teaching resources that accompany all the Supersonics Method Books and streamline your teaching process.
You’ll love watching your students fall in love with the piano.
When you’ve completed this bridging book, move into Level 2 of the piano method. Read more information about transferring from other methods here.
The audio samples feature the solo recordings. You can listen to the free backing tracks and view all the online support material for this module here
(turn your phone sideways to view the samples)
The Supersonics Plus App adds so much more to this piano lesson book for beginners. Access the teaching resources, backing tracks, activities and more – in studio or at home, and create a rich, dynamic and engaging learning experience. All the core content is free!VIEW THIS BOOK IN PLUS
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. You can bookmark pieces for your students, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more. You also get discounts on print books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home.LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPERSONICS PRO
- Content: 48 pages piano method book with 3-6 months of teaching material for late beginner pianists of all ages, It introduces catchy, original music and vital techniques that will set students up for future success.
- Each module is targeted towards a particular concept, note-reading range or rhythm, making it easy to understand and to integrate extra material.
- BONUS FREE ACCESS to Supersonics Plus material: Get backing tracks and rhythm builders that work with this method, to give you a fun and rich teaching experience for you and your students.
- Studio licencing: Print books are licenced one student per book. UPGRADE TO SUPERSONICS PRO to legally print this book for all your students. You also get a 30% discount on print books. Pass on the full cost of additional books to your students or charge a resource fee to cover the cost of your Pro membership. Learn more about Supersonics Pro.
- Teaching Support via our Facebook Group: Join our Supersonics Piano Facebook Group to join a lively community of piano tutors using our method.
Q: How do I access the material in Supersonics Plus?
A: Simply go on supersonicsplus.com and start by watching the Video Guides. All the resources you need for this book are organised by Module.
Q: What if I want to use the Supersonics Piano Method for more than one student?
A: Each Method Book is licenced for one student. If you’d like to use the Supersonics Method for your entire studio, we recommend upgrading to Supersonics Pro so that you can either legally print copies of this book for all your students or use the 30% discount on print books. You can offset the cost of the membership by charging the full price for print books or by adding a resource fee to your lessons.
Q: What ages / grades is this book suitable for?
Q: If I want to transfer my students to your method from another, how do I know where to start?
A: The best entry points into the Supersonics Piano Method are at Level 1, Blast Off Bridge and Level 4.
This book includes the following pieces:
Keys on Fire
Ghosts and Ghouls
I’m a Little Teapot
A Sad Canon
“Hungarian Folk Song” (Traditional)
“March Slav” (Tchaikovsky)
“When the Saints Go Marching In” (Purvis and Black)
“The Princess Pat”
Spin and Twirl
Flight Over the Mountains
- Use this method with the Supersonics Plus App to access all the free supplementary material.
- Upgrade your access to the app by subscribing to Supersonics Pro to get discounts on print books, new pieces every month, and an online portal for students to access and practice at home. Bookmark their pieces, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more.
- Use this book as the repertoire, technical and creative base for your teaching/learning. The flexibility of the method means that you can very easily add your own material to create personal musical journeys for every student.
- Printed and shipped from the USA, Australia and the UK
- FREE SHIPPING
- Supersonics Pro members can either print this book immediately or purchase our printed copies for only member’s bookstore in the
- Saddle stitched (a regular stapled book)
PRINTING AND SHIPPING FAQ
Orders made through Amazon will be printed and delivered according to the delivery time you choose during the order process. All Supersonics books are eligible for Prime shipping.
Printed by Supersonics
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 5-15 business days (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Major urban areas: 2-5 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 4-10 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Standard shipping: 5-10 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 3-6 business days (trackable)
- Ground shipping: 10-15 business days (trackable, cannot ship to PO boxes)
- Expedited shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 8-12 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 5-8 business days (trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.