Teaching beginners just got easier with these handy lesson resources. Access all the teaching tips, rote and improvisation pieces, teacher duets and more in one easy to use book. This book is suitable for teaching beginners who are learning from:
- Supersonics Piano Method Level 1
- Supersonics Piano Method Junior series
- Quick Start
- Reading and Technique
This book is perfect for teachers who want all their resources on hand, ready to go – or engaged parents who can play piano and want to play along using the teacher duets or help with technique outside the studio.
Best of all, you and your students will still have access to the resources and backing tracks online in the Supersonics Plus App, helping you create an engaging learning environment for your students.
Uncover your students’ potential with these piano lesson resources.
(turn your phone sideways to view the samples)
All these piano teacher resource can be found online in the Supersonics Plus App. There are also oodles of the extra pieces, backing tracks, theory and more – accessible in your studio or at home. Create a rich, dynamic and exciting learning experience your students will love. View this book in Plus
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. You can bookmark pieces for your students, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more. You also get discounts on print books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home.
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 2-4 weeks (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 1-3 weeks (trackable)
- Major urban areas: 2-7 business days
- Rural areas and WA: 4-12 business days
- Standard shipping: 1-2 weeks (not trackable)
- Standard shipping: 2-3 weeks (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 3-5 weeks (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 2-3 weeks (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 1-3 weeks (some countries are trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.
- We support local businesses so your order will be printed and shipped from the nearest location to you (we have print hubs in the USA, Australia and the UK)
- We use sturdy coil binding so that your book stays open when it’s on the music stand
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders of 5 or more books
- Can’t wait to get started? You get immediate temporary access to the first 17 pages of this book so that you can get started while you’re waiting for your book to arrive 🙂
- Supersonics Pro members can either print this book immediately or purchase our discounted printed copies in the member’s bookstore