Are you looking for a flexible and fun way to engage older beginner students and to teach them how to read and play with good technique? This fast-paced Beginner to Early Elementary book is the best way to learn piano fast – setting your students up for success.
Each of the fun-to-play pieces introduces a new concept and technique from the Supersonics Piano Method Level 1, giving students the chance to practice and build their skills in a natural and engaging way.
Students can access the free online resources in Supersonics Plus. Play along with backing tracks and teacher duets. There’s even beginner’s theory to learn online.
This flexible book is perfect for adults and teens who want to understand the fundamentals of the piano, fast. After a student completes this book there are many options available to them. Build on their skills by exploring modern harmonies in Pop School Level 1, and try harder pieces in Elevate Studies, Land of the Middle Seas, Scales and Modes and Winter Scenes.
Although you can access the online theory and teaching resources for free in Supersonics Plus you can combine this book with the Level One Theory and Level One Resources books if you and your students prefer to work from printed books (use this chart if you want to use the theory book together with this book).
The audio samples feature the teacher duets (where available). Listen to the free backing tracks and view the online support material
The Supersonics Plus App adds so much more to this piano lesson book for beginners. Access the teaching resources, sample recordings, backing tracks, teacher duets, activities and more – in studio or at home, and create a rich, dynamic and engaging learning experience. All the core content is free!VIEW THIS BOOK IN PLUS
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. You can bookmark pieces for your students, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more. You also get discounts on print books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home.LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPERSONICS PRO
- Content: 48 page piano method book for older beginners (teens and adults) who want to learn and practice fundamental techniques, and to read piano sheet music at an accelerated pace.
- BONUS FREE ACCESS to Supersonics Plus material: Get sample recordings and additional teaching resources that provide a fun and rich teaching experience for you and your students.
- Studio licencing: Print books are licenced one student per book. UPGRADE TO SUPERSONICS PRO to legally print this book for all your students. You also get a 20% discount on print books. Pass on the full cost of additional books to your students or charge a resource fee to cover the cost of your Pro membership. Learn more about Supersonics Pro.
- Teaching Support via our Facebook Group: Join our Supersonics Piano Facebook Group to join a lively community of piano tutors using our method.
This book includes the following pieces:
Up and Down (Beginner)
“Mary Had a Little Lamb” (Beginner)
Graceful Waltz (Beginner)
Stepping Up and Down (Beginner)
I See a G (Beginner)
Left Hand Steps (Beginner)
Look! Both Hands! (Beginner)
Don’t Let Go! (Beginner)
Dynamic Duo (Beginner)
Build It Up (Beginner)
Triple Treat (Beginner)
Lord of the Keys (Beginner)
Sad Steps (Beginner)
Winter’s Journey (Beginner)
Ghostly Waltz (Beginner)
Triple Trouble (Beginner)
In the Dark (Beginner)
Pushing the Limits (Beginner)
That’s So Sad (Beginner)
Dot It (Beginner)
Waltzing Up (Beginner)
Castle March (Early Elementary)
Sneaky (Early Elementary)
A Sad Canon (Early Elementary)
“Hungarian Folk Song” (Beginner)
Burning Up (Beginner)
Keys on Fire (Beginner)
Fireflies (Early Elementary)
Pixie Dust (Early Elementary)
Sir Prance-Alot (Early Elementary)
Chit Chat (Early Elementary)
Snakey (Early Elementary)
Spooky (Early Elementary)
Finger Twister (Early Elementary)
Pegasus Soars (Early Elementary)
Spin and Twirl (Early Elementary)
- Use this method with the Supersonics Plus App to access all the free supplementary material.
- Upgrade your access to the app by subscribing to Supersonics Pro to get discounts on print books, new pieces every month, and an online portal for students to access and practice at home. Bookmark their pieces, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more.
- Printed and shipped from the USA, Australia and the UK
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA, Australia, the UK and Europe
- Pro members save 20% (grab the discount code here)
- Saddle stitched (a regular stapled book)
PRINTING AND SHIPPING FAQ
Orders made through Amazon will be printed and delivered according to the delivery time you choose during the order process. All Supersonics books are eligible for Prime shipping.
Printed by Supersonics
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 5-15 business days (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Major urban areas: 2-5 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 4-10 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Standard shipping: 5-10 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 3-6 business days (trackable)
- Ground shipping: 10-15 business days (trackable, cannot ship to PO boxes)
- Expedited shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 8-12 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 5-8 business days (trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.