For the first time ever, we’ve collated all the fun theory activities available in the Supersonics Plus App in one, convenient book. This beginner theory book pairs with these books and give students all the foundational knowledge they need to start their musical journey:
Now there’s no need to go digging for each creative activity within the app – you can have everything together ready when you need it. And best of all, you and your students will still have access to the materials online, giving you the ability to create a rich and engaging learning environment for your students.
The worksheets introduce new concepts at a steady pace, without overwhelming students. This is what one of our teachers said about the theory (and our beginners’ course in general):
“My little ones LOVE Jimmy the Tweety Bird on the Theory papers!!! And if I could have $1 for every time I hear, ‘I’ve heard that before somewhere… On a movie!’ I’d be rich! 😀 Daniel McFarlane is the 21st Century Czerny or Bach.”
(turn your phone sideways to view the samples)
The worksheets in this piano theory workbook can be found online in Supersonics Plus App. There’s also oodles of other teaching resources, extra pieces, backing tracks, duets and more – accessible in your studio or at home. Create a rich, dynamic and engaging learning experience your students will love. View this book in Plus
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. Get discounts on future method books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home. Bookmark their pieces, mark theory online, print additional sheet music and much more.
- Content: This 48 page beginner theory book pairs with Level 1 of the Supersonics Piano Method, the Supersonics Piano Method Junior series and the Reading and Technique section in Quick Start A and gives students all the foundational knowledge they need to start their musical journey.
- BONUS FREE ACCESS to Supersonics Plus material: Get rote pieces, backing tracks, teacher duets, online theory, rhythm builders and improv pieces that work with this method to give you a fun and rich teaching experience for you and your student.
- Studio licencing: Print books are licenced one student per book. UPGRADE TO SUPERSONICS PRO to legally print this book for all your students. You also get a generous discount on print books. Pass on the full cost of additional books to your students or charge a resource fee to cover the cost of your Pro membership. Learn more about Supersonics Pro.
- Teaching Support via our Facebook Group: Join our Supersonics Piano Facebook Group to join a lively community of piano tutors using our method.
- Use this book with the Supersonics Plus App to access all the free supplementary material.
- Upgrade your access to the app by subscribing to Supersonics Pro to get discounts on print books, new pieces every month, and an online portal for students to access and practice at home. Bookmark their pieces, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more.
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 2-4 weeks (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 1-3 weeks (trackable)
Australia – publicly available books
- Major urban areas: 1-2 weeks (most orders are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 1-3 weeks (most orders are trackable)
Australia – Pro member books
- Major urban areas: 1-4 weeks (most orders are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 1-4 weeks (most orders are trackable)
- Standard shipping: 1-2 weeks (not trackable)
- Standard shipping: 2-3 weeks (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 3-5 weeks (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 2-3 weeks (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 1-3 weeks (some countries are trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.
- We support local businesses so your order will be printed and shipped from the nearest location to you (we have print hubs in the USA, Australia and the UK)
- A full-color perfect bound book
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders of 5 or more books
- Can’t wait to get started? You get immediate temporary access to the first 17 pages of this book so that you can get started while you’re waiting for your book to arrive 🙂
- Supersonics Pro members can either print this book immediately or purchase our discounted printed copies in the member’s bookstore