Please note: this book correlates to the original editions of the method books – it will be updated later this year in order to correlate with the updated 2021 editions.
Teaching beginners just got easier with these handy lesson resources. Access all the teaching tips, rote and improvisation pieces, teacher duets and more in one easy to use book. Each piece is organised by module and is suitable for teaching beginners who are learning from:
This book is perfect for teachers who want all their resources on hand, ready to go – or engaged parents who can play piano and want to play along using the teacher duets or help with technique outside the studio.
Best of all, you and your students will still have access to the resources and backing tracks online in the Supersonics Plus App, helping you create an engaging learning environment for your students.
Uncover your students’ potential with these piano lesson resources.
All these piano teacher resource can be found online in the Supersonics Plus App. There are also oodles of the extra pieces, backing tracks, theory and more – accessible in your studio or at home. Create a rich, dynamic and exciting learning experience your students will love.VIEW THE MATERIALS IN PLUS
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. You can bookmark pieces for your students, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more. You also get discounts on print books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home.LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPERSONICS PRO
- Content: 164 pages of the best piano teaching resources. It pairs with Level 1 of the Supersonics Piano Method, the Reading and Technique section of Quick Start A and the Reading and Technique book.
- Musical preparation: Set your students up for success by developing fundamental musical skills and techniques.
- BONUS FREE ACCESS to Supersonics Plus material: Get rote pieces, backing tracks, teacher duets, theory, rhythm builders and improvisation pieces that work with this method, to give you a fun and rich teaching experience for you and your students.
- Studio licencing: Print books are licenced one student per book. UPGRADE TO SUPERSONICS PRO to legally print this book for all your students. You also get a 20% discount on print books. Pass on the full cost of additional books to your students or charge a resource fee to cover the cost of your Pro membership. Learn more about Supersonics Pro.
- Teaching Support via our Facebook Group: Join our Supersonics Piano Facebook Group to join a lively community of piano tutors using our method.
- Printed and shipped from the USA, Australia and the UK
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA, Australia, the UK and Europe
- Pro members save 20% (grab the discount code here)
- Coil bound
PRINTING AND SHIPPING FAQ
Orders made through Amazon will be printed and delivered according to the delivery time you choose during the order process. All Supersonics books are eligible for Prime shipping.
Printed by Supersonics
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 5-15 business days (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Major urban areas: 2-5 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 4-10 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Standard shipping: 5-10 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 3-6 business days (trackable)
- Ground shipping: 10-15 business days (trackable, cannot ship to PO boxes)
- Expedited shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 8-12 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 5-8 business days (trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.