One of the biggest challenges of teaching Mid Elementary (approx. Preliminary grade) piano is engaging your students enough so that they want to practice.
Lucky for you, Daniel McFarlane knows how to compose fun-to-play pieces in a range of styles and genres that genuinely excite students. Watch their eyes light up with each new piece they play.
Pieces from this collection make great additions to any other teaching method.
All of the Mid Elementary piano pieces have been chosen because they’ve been so popular among teachers and students. It includes pieces from:
- Supersonics Piano Method Level 2
- Supersonics Piano Method Level 3
- Beat the Clock 1
- Elevate Studies
- Winter Scenes
- Spaced Out
From fast and exciting, to uplifting and hauntingly beautiful, there’s something for everyone.
Access free backing tracks in the Supersonics Plus app. Your students will love how easy it is to play along with them.
Unsure if this Mid Elementary book is right for you? View the level comparison table
You are also able to purchase individual pieces from this book for immediate digital download here
The audio samples feature the solo recordings. Listen to the free backing tracks and view the online support material
(turn your phone sideways to view the samples)
The Supersonics Plus App adds so much more to this book. Access the teaching resources, sample recordings and more – in studio or at home, and create a rich, dynamic and engaging learning experience. All the core content is free!VIEW THIS BOOK IN PLUS
Upgrade to Supersonics Pro to get the most out of the app. You can bookmark pieces for your students, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more. You also get discounts on print books, new supplementary pieces every month and an online portal for students to access and practice at home.LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPERSONICS PRO
- Content: 44 pages of the best piano pieces for mid elementary players.
- BONUS FREE ACCESS to Supersonics Plus material: Get sample recordings and additional teaching resources that provide a fun and rich teaching experience for you and your students.
- Studio licencing: Print books are licenced one student per book. UPGRADE TO SUPERSONICS PRO to legally print this book for all your students. You also get a 20% discount on print books. Pass on the full cost of additional books to your students or charge a resource fee to cover the cost of your Pro membership. Learn more about Supersonics Pro.
- Teaching Support via our Facebook Group: Join our Supersonics Piano Facebook Group to join a lively community of piano tutors using our method.
This book includes the following pieces:
Nitro V.1 (Mid Elementary)
Snowflakes (Mid Elementary)
Sparky (Early Elementary)
Elevate: Three (Mid Elementary)
Creeping Cold (Mid Elementary)
Creepy Crawlies (Mid Intermediate)
The Dauntless V.1 (Mid Elementary)
Ice Crystals (Mid Elementary)
Elevate: Four (Mid Elementary)
Serenity (Mid Elementary)
Eternal Light (Mid Elementary)
Pot of Gold (Mid Elementary)
Turning Time (Mid Elementary)
Dragon Hunt (Mid Elementary)
Run (Mid Elementary)
Fortress (Mid Elementary)
Winter’s Day (Mid Elementary)
The Jig Is Up (Mid Elementary)
Superstar (Mid Elementary)
The Space Within (Mid Elementary)
- Use this book with the Supersonics Plus App to access all the free supplementary material.
- Upgrade your access to the app by subscribing to Supersonics Pro to get discounts on print books, new pieces every month, and an online portal for students to access and practice at home. Bookmark their pieces, mark theory, print additional sheet music and much more.
- This book perfectly supplements other piano methods, because you’ll already find the pieces in this book in the Supersonics Piano Method.
- When your students are ready, they’ll love Supersonics Collection Book 3.
- Printed and shipped from the USA, Australia and the UK
- Saddle-stitched (a regular stapled book)
- Supersonics Pro members can either print this book immediately or purchase our printed copies for only member’s bookstore in the
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of 5 or more books
PRINTING AND SHIPPING FAQ
Orders made through Amazon will be printed and delivered according to the delivery time you choose during the order process. All Supersonics books are eligible for Prime shipping.
Printed by Supersonics
You can expect delivery in the following time frames:
- Standard shipping: 5-15 business days (trackable)
- Priority shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Major urban areas: 2-5 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Rural areas and WA: 4-10 business days (orders over 500g are trackable)
- Standard shipping: 5-10 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 3-6 business days (trackable)
- Ground shipping: 10-15 business days (trackable, cannot ship to PO boxes)
- Expedited shipping: 4-10 business days (trackable)
- Standard shipping: 8-12 business days (not trackable)
- Priority shipping: 5-8 business days (trackable)
Please note that we can only deliver Supersonics printed books to the following countries: Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Italy. If your country isn’t listed please contact us and we will see if we can add you to the list.
Please also refer to our Shipping and Returns page.